May is shaping up to be a busy month:
- We begin with a Second Degree on April 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Our stated meeting is on May 7 at 7:30 p.m., preceded by dinner at 6:30. Expect some Mexican food in honor of Cinco de Mayo!
- We’ll be helping out Shasta Meadows school with their cookout at 10:30 a.m. and again on May 14 at 5:00 p.m. Your help would be appreciated, brother!
- The final All You Can Stand Breakfast until the fall is on May 11 from 7:30 a.m. until 11:00. Come on out and help or enjoy some breakfast
- We have another Second Degree scheduled on May 15 starting at 7:30 p.m.
- And finally, we have a Past Masters’ Night on May 30th—a Third Degree at 7:30 p.m. with a dinner preceding it at 6:30 pm.
We hope to see you!
Great news! All stated meetings are now held on the first degree of Masonry. Entered Apprentices and Fellowcraft Masons are welcome to attend the meetings. Bring your wife for dinner!
Speaking of stated meetings, the next stated meeting is on April 2, 2013. There will be a traditional ham dinner preceding the meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 13 will be our monthly All You Can Stand breakfast, featuring pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits, and gracy. Proceeds from this breakfast will help support activities at the Shasta and French Gulch elementary schools!
And finally, there will be a Fellowcraft degree on April 30 at 7:30 p.m. Come out and show your support for your fellow Mason!
April is Public Schools Month—support your public schools!
As holiday season swings into high gear, so does the lodge:
- There will be a third degree on November 27th at 7:30 p.m.
- Our 165th annual installation of officers will be held on December 8 at 2 p.m.
- Our December All-You-Can-Stand Pancake Breakfast will be held on December 1.
- Due to the holiday, our January stated meeting will be moved to January 8, 2013. Meeting at 7:30, dinner at 6:30.