May is shaping up to be a busy month:
- We begin with a Second Degree on April 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Our stated meeting is on May 7 at 7:30 p.m., preceded by dinner at 6:30. Expect some Mexican food in honor of Cinco de Mayo!
- We’ll be helping out Shasta Meadows school with their cookout at 10:30 a.m. and again on May 14 at 5:00 p.m. Your help would be appreciated, brother!
- The final All You Can Stand Breakfast until the fall is on May 11 from 7:30 a.m. until 11:00. Come on out and help or enjoy some breakfast
- We have another Second Degree scheduled on May 15 starting at 7:30 p.m.
- And finally, we have a Past Masters’ Night on May 30th—a Third Degree at 7:30 p.m. with a dinner preceding it at 6:30 pm.
We hope to see you!