Stated MeetingsWestern Star Lodge #2, F & AM, meets the first Tuesday of each month for a Stated Meeting at 7:30 pm. Dinner is served at 6:30 for a modest fee.
All You Can Stand BreakfastOur famous All You Can Stand breakfasts are held the second Saturday of the month except for the months of June, July, and August. The menu typically includes eggs, pancakes, sausage, coffee, orange juice, and our legendary biscuits and gravy. Prices are modest, and special prices are available for children.
The December All You Can Eat Breakfast will be held December 7, 2013 from 7:30 am until 11:00am in conjunction with Shasta State Historic Park and Whiskeytown National Recreation Area’s annual open house.
Western Star will hold its 166th Annual Installation of Officers on December 21, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. There will be a dinner following the installation.
The officers will hold he practice for the installation on Friday Dec. 20, 2013.
May is shaping up to be a busy month:
- We begin with a Second Degree on April 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Our stated meeting is on May 7 at 7:30 p.m., preceded by dinner at 6:30. Expect some Mexican food in honor of Cinco de Mayo!
- We’ll be helping out Shasta Meadows school with their cookout at 10:30 a.m. and again on May 14 at 5:00 p.m. Your help would be appreciated, brother!
- The final All You Can Stand Breakfast until the fall is on May 11 from 7:30 a.m. until 11:00. Come on out and help or enjoy some breakfast
- We have another Second Degree scheduled on May 15 starting at 7:30 p.m.
- And finally, we have a Past Masters’ Night on May 30th—a Third Degree at 7:30 p.m. with a dinner preceding it at 6:30 pm.
We hope to see you!
Great news! All stated meetings are now held on the first degree of Masonry. Entered Apprentices and Fellowcraft Masons are welcome to attend the meetings. Bring your wife for dinner!
Speaking of stated meetings, the next stated meeting is on April 2, 2013. There will be a traditional ham dinner preceding the meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 13 will be our monthly All You Can Stand breakfast, featuring pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits, and gracy. Proceeds from this breakfast will help support activities at the Shasta and French Gulch elementary schools!
And finally, there will be a Fellowcraft degree on April 30 at 7:30 p.m. Come out and show your support for your fellow Mason!
April is Public Schools Month—support your public schools!